What We Do
We are an independent Leicestershire picture framing business providing a professional and friendly service to individuals and businesses throughout our region. Our Market Harborough showroom has over 5,000 frame styles to choose from and over 600 always on display.
As a qualified Guild Commended Framer (GCF) and member of the Fine Art Trade Guild, we have a wealth of experience in helping our customers select colour schemes and frame styles that will really make the most of any art, photography or memorabilia.
Using the very latest in art printing technology we’re able to offer a complete in-house service to artists who wish to produce giclée prints from their work – whether it be a single copy or a run of prints.
We work from original art or from any digital image. With fully calibrated photo-scanning, processing and printing equipment, we pay fastidious attention to colour balancing to produce stunning accurate prints.
We capture almost any size of original artwork or design piece to create a high resolution digital image – all under a full colour managed system.
With our computerised mount cutter we supply bespoke precision cut single or multi aperture mounts in all colours and all grades.
For photographers who want high end prints we produce quality colour balanced images up to 44″ in width to a range of photographic and fine digital-art papers.
We have a range of equipment and materials that allows us to offer various options for laminating or dry mounting pictures and documents.
We create stunning wall art from any digital image – printing onto 100% cotton canvas and stretch mounting onto high grade woods.
Using our high end capture facilities and experience of digital manipulation we restore, repair and bring old photos back to life in stunning clarity.
- 18-05-2016 As the main sponsor of the Harborough Artists Cluster Open Studios event last weekend, we…
- 09-05-2016 We’re a finalist in the Art Printer of the Year awards hosted by the Fine…
- 22-04-2016 It’s not all work and no play, sometimes we do get 5 minutes to indulge…
- 05-03-2016 Our prints are now heading off all over the world. In the past we have…
- 25-02-2016 It’s amazing how it grows! We’ve always let our customers take our end cuts of…
- 19-01-2016 The New Year started with a bang! So sorry we’ve been a bit slow in…